Raw Hair Bundles 3 oz Per Bundle, our Prices are More Expensive Because it is Raw, One Donor Hair. The Color and Texture will Vary with Raw Hair.
****MESSAGE ME FOR WHOLESALE PRICES***
****YOUR BUNDLES WILL BE WASHED AND CONDITIONED PRIOR TO SHIPPING. YOU WILL RECEIVE THEM IN ITS NATURAL TEXTURE*****
****PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 5 WORKING DAYS FOR PERFECTION/DEEP CONDITIONING***
***ALL SALES ARE FINAL UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED ABOVE***
What is the origin of your hair?
- Indian Hair - Chennai and New Delhi India
- Cambodian Hair - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Burmese - Myanmar, Burma
What is the difference between Indian, Cambodian, and Burmese Hair?
Indian Hair has a silkier texture than both the Cambodian and Burmese Hair. Both the Cambodian and Burmese Hair have a thicker coarser texture. The Burmese hair is a little coarser than the Cambodian hair. The Burmese hair is also fuller than both the Cambodian and Indian because of the curly curl pattern.
What is the difference between "Raw" and "Virgin" hair?
No! They are not. Raw hair is hair in its natural form with no steam or chemical processing. Virgin hair is, hair the has been steamed to change the curl pattern of the hair.
What grade is your hair?
Our hair is not graded. It is raw and unprocessed hair. Only processed hair is graded.
Is your hair cuticle aligned?
Yes, the cuticles on our hair is aligned.
Can this hair be bleached/colored?
- Yes! This hair can be bleached, cut, curled, and styled as you would your natural hair.
- Hair Tip: After bleaching/lifting hair you should always deep condition the hair to restore moisture to the hair.
Has this hair been processed or chemically treated?
- No chemicals have been used on our hair.
- Both our Indian and Cambodian Hair is in its natural state.
- Our Burmese Hair is steamed for the curl pattern