Trinity's Hair Care
Real virgin hair is raw material collect from the donor directly. Each bundle hair color and natural curl pattern will vary. Our virgin hair color range from off black to natural brown tones (some darker, and some lighter than others).
*** VIRGIN hair is pure and unaltered, and may have a few gray strands of hair, which is common; we usually pluck the gray hairs out, however it is truly impossible to pluck every gray strand. So we won’t guarantee there are no gray hairs, you may have to pluck a few strand out yourself that we missed.*** The only way to achieve a true 1, 2, 4 or any other colors is to dye it directly yourself.
We will co-washed and conditioned this hair prior to shipping to you. Since your hair will be shipped in its NATURAL state you will find that the curls or wave may not be as defined as other hair. The reason for this is because most of the time the hair is steam processed to set the curls and/or waves.
Amount of Hair Required:
We recommend 3 packs for a full head. However, you might need 4 packs if you are buying from 22” depending on how full you like your hair because the longer the length, the more packs you would need.
How to Wash Your Hair:
• Rinse your hair extension thoroughly in cold/warm water, hot water is not healthy for your hair.
• Use mild shampoo and hair conditioner to wash the hair gently like Herbal Essences or Silicon Mix.
• Shake out; do not brush the hair extension when it's wet. Allow your hair to air dry. Comb the hair into its desired style after hair extensions are completely dry.
• You should take good care of this hair as if it is your own real hair for it to last long.
How to Maintain Your Hair:
• Please use a good hair serum like John Freida or One N Only Argan Oil.
Apply a generous amount of the serum to the hair and make sure it gets to all areas – front, inside and the back of the hair.
I would suggest supplying the serum at least once a week.
• If you want more curls to your body wave or straight hair, apply the serum and use flexi-Rods overnight.
• Start combing from the tip of the hair before getting to the root and preferably using a wide tooth comb.
NO returns on u-part wigs, lace wigs, or weave/extension human hair due to health and hygiene reasons.
Questions and Answers:
Q1. How Much Hair Do I Need?
A: One bundle is not enough for a full head of hair! For average head size, I recommend the following:
• 10"-20" - 3 bundles or more depending on the style you want to achieve
• 22"-30" - 4 bundles or more depending on the style you want to achieve
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
• Use good quality 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
• You can use John Freida serum or One N Only Argan Oil to keep the hair moist.
Q3. How do I minimize tangling?
A: Tangling is caused by dry unconditioned hair that has not been combed regularly.
• Brush hair ends first, then the middle, and the top at last. DO NOT brush directly from the top and pull hard, as it will break the hair and make the weft shed.
• Regular care will keep the hair in good condition and avoid a tangle problem. Cut hair does not get natural proteins like growing hair, so using conditioner will help your hair stay shiny and tangle free.
Q4. How long the hair last?
A: How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, and it could last for several years.
Q5: Can the hair be straightened or curled?
A: Yes, you can use hair straighteners or hair curlers to style the hair. However, don't do it too often, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled as it does not receive natural proteins like your own growing hair.
Q6: Can I dye/color the hair?
A. Yes. The hair can be colored, highlighted or lightened.
• We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the hair. Coloring by yourself will involve a risk of it not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use a good quality product and test a small sample first.